27 May 2008
Today is the day when i turn 23. I'm now getting older and I'm entering into the real world and trying to earn enough for myself and for the future. There are so much things to do in my life now and i wish i am now still a child under my parents care. Things were so much easier back then by just concentrating on studying and enjoying school time with friends. But i guess everyone have to grow from being a child into an adult so i still have to accept the fact.
My cousin came from Toowoomba to look for me which is a 2 hours drive to Brisbane. I really appreciate what she did by driving down all the way just to celebrate my birthday. She really cares for me and when im in need she's always there to listen and giving me some advises if possible. She even bake me a cake and bought me a present. So sweet of her!!!
Oreo cheesecake
My sweetest cousin
After shopping for 3 hours, it was time to pick up KW from his office. We then went to a chinese supermarket and shop for some instant noodles and drinks. We then went to have dinner. It was a great dinner and thanks to KW for treating both of us.
We reached home around 8pm and KW, my cousin and my 2 housemates sang Birthday song for me. The cake was really delicious. Why??? Because its a oreo cheesecake and its specially baked by my own beloved cousin with strawberries over the cake. (Feeling hungry now? hehe...)The Bardon Gals arrived shortly after my cousin left. The sent me over my present, chatted and took some pictures. I really what they gave me because its Winnie the Pooh !!! I'm loving it and its a new addition to my bed. To them im still a big baby because besides giving me a Pooh bear, they also gave me a lollypop. I feel so happy being treated like a baby. hehe... Thank you so much gals!!! You all are the best!!!
The Bardon GaLs
My new family
Thank you for all the wishes that my friends and family sent. I was also surprised that quite a lot of people remembered my birthday but still im disappointed that some of my good friends actually forgot my birthday. Overall, i am still happy and thank you everyone!
1 Comment:
-
- @lv1nX said...
29/5/08 10:58 AMefff... i forgot about your birthday:( sorry.. anyway.. have a happy belated birthday sheila.. hope you have a good year ahead of you:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



