14 May 2008

Sometimes life seems to be so unfair. I want to work more hours but was not given any at all while the other guy got all the extra hours. I asked the manager he just says that he called me but the fact that i did not even receive any phone call at all. This made my work attitude decrease tremendously. But its over and i couldn't care much about it anymore as long as i get a standard work hours.

I am still trying my best to look for jobs. I even try to look for other casual jobs so that i can work for two jobs in order to earn more. I just want to have enough of money just in case if i am moving into an unfurnished house. In another two months time i'll be moving out most probably to the city so that it's closer to KW's office. The rent in the city would be much more expensive but at least we are able to save on public transport ticket.

Most of my friends in Kuching already got a job and i am still here doing nothing useful but just working casual. I really feel useless. It's been 5 months since i graduated and i'm still here doing nothing. Life's really hard when your in a foreign country but i guess i have to believe in myself that i am choosing and doing the right thing.

I hate doing all the laundry's and cooking. Even though sometimes he does help me to cook but i still feel tired especially after i finish work at 5.45pm and reached home around 6.30pm, i still need to cook. This is the best way to save money when your broke.
Maybe i'm just getting tired of such life because when im at home in Kuching everything is done by my kakak. I am not nagging or what so ever, just that when your tired you just want to quickly get back home and do nothing but to relax.

No one will know how i really feel so just let it be. At least i feel more comfortable now after pouring everything out from my heart. So i am sorry if your tired after reading such an 'interesting' blog.

1 Comment:

  1. Chong Chung Fui said...
    dear shiela: know that everyone has to walk a path on your own. your opportunity will come eventually, all you have to do is take the risk and be bold to grab it. patience is essential, no need to worry about it constantly - its not like worrying can get you a job, right? we are still young, plenty of time in our life to work and earn money... ^^

Post a Comment