07 May 2008

it's been a while now....

I've quited the direct marketing job because I did not earn much and I am actually spending more than I'm not suppose too. So this is when i decide to go back the kebab shop and work. People might think I am crazy but i think its actually good to be back there as there's no stress and most of all at least I am earning money. Basically now I am happy with my life. I am still looking for a marketing job but at the moment I am too lazy.

These few weeks just seems to pass without me even realizing. But what i realize is that I am gaining too much weight now and its time to hit down at the gym again. I've been skipping gym for the pass 2 weeks because of the direct marketing job. But everything's now back to normal.

Basically my life now is working, sometimes hanging out with friends and spending my time with him. He got a proper job now as a engineer in the city so nowadays i only sees him at night after his work and gym. Sometimes i do miss the life of us when we're still studying because he's always at home waiting for me when i am back from work and uni. But i am glad that he did get the job so he can spend money on me too. haha....

I will try to update my blog as much as possible because i don't have much happenings around so just pop by when you have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment