26 May 2008

I quited my job today at the kebab shop but Wednesday will be my last day working in the kebab shop. Then Thursday i will start working in the company as admin. I have my own table which is also part of the counter but basically i will be doing small little things for everyone. The office had 7 guys and i will be the only girl in the office so hopefully they won't bully me in doing everything. 5 of the guys are Aussies and 2 guys are from China. But they seem friendly when i was there this morning.

After going to the office, i went and work in the kebab shop. We had such a great time today because there was not many customers and i was playing with one of my colleague's hair. I'll show you the picture why. It's really cool and he did it for the hair show. But we also played around with the camera and i look ugly in the pictures because I AM FAT!!!!

The side view of football hair

The back view. COol eh??

The 3 gentlemen

I look ugly and fat. sigh...


I finished work at 4pm and hanged around in the city to wait for KW because we were going to celebrate his ex colleague's birthday which falls on June but she was going to San Francisco so we celebrated her birthday early. The food was delicious!!! We were chatting and having fun together but we left early because we need to catch the train and KW needs to work tomorrow.


The delicious food!!

Birthday gal!

Group photo!

I want to talk to my parents and they are going to Bali this Thursday. I'm so jealous of it!!! I want to go also. I can't talk to my parents through MSN for the mean time because my speaker is either spoil or something happened with it. DAMN!!! I will try to reformat it first then see if the speaker still works if not then i will have to waste my money into repairing it. sigh... $$$ again!!!

Anyway, will post something up soon again!!! Have a great tomorrow people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment