02 June 2008

It's a wet wet day today! I went to work with wet shoe and wet trousers. Its been raining none stop since last night till now. But then it also rained last 4 days ago. So basically i am beginning to hate the rain.


I need to be positive in thinking when it rains for so many days because it helps to feel the dam in Brisbane. If not soon we can't take bath anymore. The dam in Brisbane is so try that each one of us have to limit ourselves to 4 minutes bath. I never really care though because our tap in the bathroom is leaking and the landlord never even bother ask a plumber to come.


But in the morning i need to limit myself in taking too long in the bathroom as there are 3 other people who wants to use the hot water. I am actually successful in it. I used to take shower very fast. Since now it is winter i have to taken longer bath to make myself hot.


I just hope that this rain will stop by tomorrow so that i won't be wet on the way to work again. Maybe i am asking too much i should have said don't rain when i am on the way to work and also when i am going home. But Wednesday don't rain because i need to view 2 properties. I will be moving out mid of July and most probably to city. It's expensive but if we stay too far from our work place we will be wasting to buy ticket for our transportation. So hopefully I'll find a place soon.

About my new job, its still ok. I have really good colleagues and they are all very helpful. But this is my only 3rd day of working so there's nothing much to talk. Maybe after a week i'll blog about my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment