18 October 2008

When it comes to weekend i always feel bored. Spending my weekend with my computer is the worst part even though i have him by my side. I always think if i am at Kuching, i still have my brother, father, mum and fiffy for the weekends. There are always no ending at home with so much entertainment around.

I know im always whining about how good if i am back at Kuching. But i always ask if this is all worth it and is this what i really want? Am i happy here? I really don't know. I can never give myself a certain answer. I don't dare to take the risk. I know nothing except being just a daughter, sister and girlfriend. I really feel tense when i do not know what i want from myself. I really want to do what i feel and think. I don't know what's holding me back! I really don't know!

I wish i can see the path that i want to take soon. I feel like im just wasting my time bumping around. I really hope God will be able to lead me to the right path.

-end-

2 Comments:

  1. Jarod Yong said...
    Keep walking, girl~~
    The walking on a path itself will get you some place eventually~~

    Do keep searching until you find what's right...
    The important thing is not to sit stagnant & moping~~
    Janice said...
    To dare to step out of our comfort zone at times is often necessary, doing things that we dare not do. If you think what you're doing now isn't worth it, why not dare to make a change?

    Hope you continue to seek God's will in your life :)

Post a Comment