16 October 2008
i've been trying to do some changes onto myself. transforming my appearance but its not that successful yet so when i've really learn and have the confidence then i'll show it to you people.
i am trying to change my style of wearing clothes such as mix and match what i have in my closet. from there i realize that i have too many clothes that i haven't wore for ages. i also have too many t-shirts so from now on if i buy any clothes it must be something more mature and feminine. i can already see myself spending lots for my new clothings. sigh...
i've also tried make up but still can't get hold of it. i really suck in it. how can a 23 year old woman don't know how to make up. i know i should be embarrass when i say this but i don't. i just don't have the interest in learning it. i only force myself to learn it because i need to look good when im working. i know its for my own good maybe not for now but in the future. i won't want people to be laughing at me when they know that i don't know how to make up.
i have 2 poems to share with you people:
He said, "Who is at my door?"
I said, "Your humble servant."
He said, "What business do you have?"
I said, "To greet you, 0 Lord."
He said, "How long will you journey on?"
I said, "Until you stop me."
He said, "How long will you boil in the fire?"
I said, "Until I am pure.
"This is my oath of love.
For the sake of love
I gave up wealth and position."
He said, "You have pleaded your case
but you have no witness."
I said, "My tears are my witness;
the pallor of my face is my proof.'
He said, "Your witness has no credibility;
your eyes are too wet to see."
I said, "By the splendor of your justice
my eyes are clear and faultless."
He said, "What do you seek?"
I said, "To have you as my constant friend."
He said, "What do you want from me?"
I said, "Your abundant grace."
He said, "Who was your companion on the 'ourney?
I said, "The thought of you, 0 King."
He said, "What called you here?"
I said, "The fragrance of your wine."
He said, "What brings you the most fulfillment?"
I said, "The company of the Emperor."
He said, "What do you find there?"
I said, "A hundred miracles."
He said, "Why is the palace deserted?"
I said, "They all fear the thief."
He said, "Who is the thief?"
I said, "The one who keeps me from -you.
He said, "Where is there safety?"
I said, "In service and renunciation."
He said, "What is there to renounce?"
I said, "The hope of salvation."
He said, "Where is there calamity?"
I said, "In the presence of your love."
He said, "How do you benefit from this life?"
I said, "By keeping true to myself
Now it is time for silence.
If I told you about His true essence
You would fly from your self and be gone,
and neither door nor roof could hold you back!
-Rumi-
Let go of your worries
and be completely clear-hearted,
that contains no images.
If you want a clear mirror,
behold yourself
and see the shameless truth,
which the mirror reflects.
If metal can be polished
to a mirror-like finish,
what polishing might the mirror
of the heart require?
Between the mirror and the heart
is this single difference:
the heart conceals secrets,
while the mirror does not.
Rumi is a Persian. He wrote many poems which are really touching and true to our life. So i hope you guys really like it.
-end-




Remember not to give up...
Keep at it because the more you do it, the better you get.
I also find that make up is a good topic for discussion...
Ask your friends about make up & what tips they have got.
Happy experimenting!
=)
p/s: Rumi writes poems with good points!