23 October 2008
I admire birds flying freely at the sky. Nothing to worry and nothing to think about except where to stay. Looking at the birds at the sky flying here and there makes me want to be like them too. Then this would be a good chance to fly between Brisbane and Kuching. haha....
This week i will only be working for 3 days. So other than the 3 days i stayed home most of the time to save money on buses and shopping. So far i have been successful in controlling my finances. I plan to dye my hair for a darker colour. Hopefully KW will help me to dye it if not go salon will cost a fortune. I'll try to force him if i can.
Im having a boring life now so not much to blog. I don't think much nowadays. Just let my brain rest for a while and maybe it will next working soon as in maybe next month.



