14 November 2008

This is my first time going for a seafood buffet. We went Marriott Hotel to have the buffet and it cost $60 for weekdays and $75 on weekends. It's always good to have buffet on weekdays to save some money and have the food all by ourselves.

I'm not a seafood person but my colleague insisted on going since its her birthday so might as well try it. She loves fresh oyster and that night she ate around 60 oysters. I just only ate one because after i ate it, i felt like im getting sick. There's all sorts of other food around and i tried all of it. Just that i forgot to take photos and also feel paiseh bringing my camera around and take the food. But i hope the pictures that i took will satisfied all of your hunger. The crabs and prawns are boiled so its very tasteless.

I did enjoy myself and the services at the hotel were really good. I guess its always different when your in a 5 star hotel having lunch or dinner. If you ask me to go another time for a seafood buffet i won't bother to go anymore. I would rather buy oysters from the supermarket and add cheese on top of the oyster which are nicer.



The desserts are super nice but i didn't get to eat a lot. I was very very full when i start eating desserts. My stomach was already bloating and i just felt like i couldn't walk anymore. I should have leave more space for desserts. The pudding was extra nice.




A picture of us at the end of the day. Taken at the lobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment