14 November 2008

Things just happened without us knowing. After it happens then we will only realize that why didn't we appreciate at the first place.

Going back down to the memory land at 2003, i still remembered the first time i saw him was at Malaysian History class at Inti. I was sitting in front with my cousin and him sitting few rows behind me with his friends. I didn't notice much about him except knowing him is in the same class as i am. We began with a simple smile with each other at college and nothing more. But i get to know him more through a classmate of his whom i knew. That's when i began to take a lot of notice of him.

The first time when i went out with him was to a movie. Actually my friend invited both of us to let us both get to know about each other more. After the movie with him, i did not thought much about anything else as i didn't know what he feels about me. One important thing is that we did change our mobile numbers.

The first real date was when he called me and asked me if i was interested in going out for a drink with him. I immediately agreed and was really excited. We went and have pearl milk tea somewhere near my place and from there i get to know him better. That's when he started calling me regularly.

His dad even called me up when he got his mobile bills and thought that someone might be stealing his line. I was kinda of shock when he called and at the same time was also scared after i knew it was his dad. Thinking back, i always laugh of how funny that his dad get to know that his son has a gf.

I still remembered after his diploma at college, he decided to go Singapore and work. During that time we did not gave each other up but he ended up coming back after a month because he couldn't take the stress. He then worked in a company related to his field and some mornings i made him breakfast before going to work.

We then decided to come to Brisbane and study together at the end of 2005. The first time being away from my parents was really hard for me and i was crying for a few days. Luckily he was here with me and made everything so much simple for me. He's always here when i need comfort and hugs. This was also the first time we stayed together. I didn't quite like the idea of staying under the same roof because i know i won't be able to have my own private time. But it then turn out fine.

Today i can say that we've been through the ups and downs together. I can see that he also changes a lot since we stayed together. I can say that staying together there's always good and bad. One has to forgive so there won't be a lot of argument happening.

Some days, he said 'Thank you for all your hard work.' I got touched with his thank you to me. If you treat people with respect and influence them through your actions, they really change because of you.

I would like to take this opportunity and say 'Thank you for loving me!'

p/s: But then he never read my blogs so there are still chances for me to say something bad about him. hehe....

3 Comments:

  1. Jarod Yong said...
    hehehe~~
    this is sweet!
    =)
    -sHeiLa- said...
    thanks! :)
    Anonymous said...
    very sweet blog about KW =)...and love the last line of this blog. Hahaha

Post a Comment