19 June 2008

Working life seems to busy when your boss is in the office and practically boring when he's out for travelling. When i first start for the first two weeks my boss was away to China and UK so i was just learning the basics and surfing online with nothing to do but just to chat with friends through MSN, listening to music and playing with Facebook (this is how bored i get ok!).

Since my boss was back last Monday i have been pretty busy doing things for him and time really passed by very fast cos by the time i finish my work, its time to go home. I love it this way more because I won't be wasting my time to think what i need to do to make my time pass by a bit faster. I did he's expenses, booking his airticket to Sydney, making reservation and typing letters for him. He's such a nice boss to have rather than working for the operation manager whose always fussy and demand more. But then my boss will be going to Sydney tomorrow for a day trip. I wonder how i should pass my time tomorrow. hmmm.... So im leaving some of my work for tomorrow. hehe...

Life hasn't been happening at all. Maybe because im now working so by the time im back home its almost sleeping time. OMG!!! I need social life!!! Anyway, i might be meeting up with some of my uni friends this weekend and will be attending Amelia's 21st birthday next week. Hopefully i will be getting back some of my social life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment