02 January 2009
Happy New Year people! I know im a day late but its better that i say rather than not saying right? I've just shifted to a new place yesterday that was the reason i haven't been blogging for a while. I've been busy packing and working so time was never enough for me since beginning of December.
I had a quiet Christmas and New Year which means i stayed back home and did nothing but just lay back and relaxed. I really needed the rest anyway as i have been working long hours everyday. Plus packing is always the lousiest part when moving because i have too much stuff. I am now moving from a bigger room to a smaller room which means everything need to be squeezed together.
Yesterday when i was packing my things i realized that my passport was lost. I really panic and was preparing for the worst when i could find it at both places (the old unit and new unit that i am moving into). I even called my cousin what will happened if i really lost my passport. Then she was telling the long process that i need to go through. But in the end she told me to calm down and think properly when was the last time i use or see my passport. While i was driving back home i wonder if the passport have dropped off from the drawer that i always put. At the same time i was really praying hard to God that it will be there.
The first thing when i reached home was to pull out all the drawers and look at the floor after the last drawer was opened. I really thank God when i saw my passport. I was really relieved. What a way to start my 2009 but i hope this will be last of it because i won't want my 2009 to be full of surprises that i need to solve.
Its the year of OX and also a year that recession might hit everyone so its gonna be a long year for us whose going to new graduates. Let's just try our best and stay positive to keep ourselves motivated. I still got another 2 more months to be before uni ends. Will i continue studying? I don't know...
Have a blessed 2009!




FINISH IT!
=)