10 September 2008

do we actually need a trip to the beginning of the universe? sometimes i wonder if its God who really wants to make end of the world happening or the people themselves. people always thinks that doing great things make them great but did they have think that they might kill the earth and let all the other humans suffer?

will this be the end of the world? i am beginning to feel skeptical about it. this morning when i was listening to the radio, the DJ was asking what would you like to do if today is going to be the day that your gonna die. i sat on my bed and thought for a while. at that time i realize that i just want to be with the people i love the most and spend the very last day with them and appreciate every single second with them.

people let's share. what would you do if today is the end of the world?

2 Comments:

  1. Jarod Yong said...
    I think I would do what I really want in my heart...
    At this moment, it would be going back to Wellington & kissing the ex that I havent quite gotten over with...
    ;-)
    -sHeiLa- said...
    to koko: then go back and meet her up. she might accept u again.

Post a Comment