06 September 2006

Im sorry that i didn't get to post out the River festival photos and videos for you guys to take a look. I've actually saved the draft but basically everything just suddenly get lost. Darn it! Make me feel so mad... Anyway, can anyone tell me how should i upload a video in a blog? I've been trying to upload it but it seems to be useless. Hopefully someone can tell me then i'll be able to share the fireworks video and photos with you guys. At the meantime, you have to wait for it. Sorry about that!

The trees started dancing this morning since 5am till now. I couldn't get a good sleep because of it. Too noisy with the trees swaying around. Even though it's makes the weather nice and cold i still don't really like it as everything seems to be so noise just because of the wind. Hmm... Am i too against the wind? Don't care... Not in the good mood now when the stupid spyware make everything what i had wrote just now disappear. Damn it! Sorry about my language. Too piss off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment