14 July 2009
Its been 2 nights in a row that i have been dreaming about the same thing. It's about a guy which i can't remember his face after i woke up. But it's not only me whose got something to do with this guy but also other gals. The sence is in a pool or something but i know there's water in the dream. I wonder if the dream is telling me anything. I've read a magazine saying that if you have the same dream over and over again that means there's something which is bothering you and that you need to face the problem. At the meantime, i still can't figure out what is bothering me.
I am now officially working 2 jobs in a week. Time is still not that pack yet because i work only on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday in a gals' accessories shop then on Wednesday and Sunday night i work in a restaurant. I am currently planning to find another job just to fill up my time on day time. Think its crazy? At least its better than staying home and do nothing right?
After another month or so its time for me to find a proper job as i need to help out my friend with her shop until she settle down with her things. I try not to go out when im not working to avoid spending money so usually i download series or movies to watch but at the same time i've been playing Sims 3 and i am getting bored with it because there's nothing special after playing for a few weeks.
I am now having sore throat but at least its better than yesterday. I want to be healthy again!!!!




for all you know, that guy could have been me.
haha~~