04 December 2008

Christmas is just around the corner and i haven't done much shopping yet because i am currently broke and there's not many friends here to celebrate this special day with me except him or my cousin. I am still thinking if i should visit my cousin for Christmas or New Year.

This Saturday will be KW's company Christmas party. Kind of looking forward to it as i never attend a Christmas party here. Its a smart casual party so nothing too fancy. I am not spending anything on it but just wearing whatever dress i have and put on whatever accessories i have.

The weather these days are crazy. It can be really hot during daytime and raining mad at night. That is why i have been coughing because of the weather changing just anyhow they like. Ok, i shouldn't be blaming the weather also because its out of my control.

Nothing much is happening lately. Just handed in assignments and another 2 weeks time i will be having a multiple choices exam. I should start studying but guess what i have no text book at all. Not even one! See how lazy i am and the text books are damn expensive also. I am still asking around friends who wants to sell their text book secondhand to save up some money.

1 Comment:

  1. Jarod Yong said...
    Smart move at looking for second hand books!
    =)

Post a Comment