02 April 2008

At this moment I am really missing home. I wonder how my life would be now if I am back in Kuching. Will i be working full time or still hanging around at home and going out with friends. I guess I will never know how it will be since I choose the path to be in Brisbane.

How I wish I can be divided in two places which is to be with KW in Brisbane and my parents in Kuching. The time I have when I am back in Kuching will never be enough as everyday is meaningful to me even when my mum is nagging it seems like a song. haha...

Work at the kebab shop at the moment does not seems to be going well as my manager thinks that someone is stealing the money and everyone seems to be in fear of touching the till. Who wouldn't right? Especially when your a suspect. He says that he will look into the matter and might even ask the police to look into it. The shop has always lose its money and only now the manager is looking into this matter. I guess no one will want to touch the till anymore.

Even working at a kebab shop seems to be a stressful job. But i am trying to relax myself by going to classes at the health club. I am trying to burn off my calories and fat in my body to have a fitter body. I must try hard to attend as many classes so that i won't be wasting my money that i am paying and trying to keep my mind occupied in order not to simply think about other things.

SO SHEILA YOU CAN DO IT!!! HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND GOD!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Chong Chung Fui said...
    why r u working in a kebab shop? chinese NVR EVR work in kebab or chinese shop! -_-"
    -sHeiLa- said...
    the kebab shop that im working has a very good pay lah. plus its easy job. the shop that i worked in has lots of malaysian too. hehe...
    Chong Chung Fui said...
    i wish you all the best in ur new job. u will nvr gain anything if you don't take risks and opportunity. however, one needs security too. so if a better opportunity arises, go for it. ^^

Post a Comment