23 March 2008

Happy Easter everyone! i am proudly to say that i went to mass this morning at 10am. the church was pack in the city and the choir was really good. its like the choir we always watch from the movies. Hazel and I agreed that we should go to the mass more offen as the choir is really amazing and i just love the structure of the church. I really felt guilty for not going to church on Good Friday when i knew the time for the mass. I just feel lazy and hot which is not a good excuse at all. That is why i promised myself to go church on Easter day and i really feel great after going to church.


Yesterday was kind of a busy day for me as i helped Hazel to move and at night went to KW's friend's birthday party. I was really tired and slept within 5 minutes after i lied down on the bed. I did not even want to wake up this morning cos it was so warm and cozy lying on the bed with my blankie. hehe...

The birthday was also kind of a gathering for us to catch up with friends. It's been a while since we've met up uni friends to chat and joke with each other. I did not take much photos as I was too busy talking.

KK, the birthday girl, and I

Tomorrow i will be working from 9am to 2pm. It is still a public holiday for Brisbane and i am suppose to get at least 1.5 or double pay but boss is too good to us that he gave us the same pay. I do not feel like working but if i don't work i won't have enough money to feed myself for this week so have to scarifice a bit. sigh... I don't want to ask any money from my parents anymore plus the exchange rate is so high now. I must be strong and i believe that i am able to keep myself healthy and not letting my parents worry about me.

Cool ad right?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i want to snuggle in your warm blankie, can o not? hehehehe =p

Post a Comment