26 February 2008

I have decided to delete the last blog because too many people are asking if i am getting marry soon. haha... So to avoid any misunderstanding i decided to delete it.

It's been quite a while that i blogged about anything. You can say I am lazy and nothing much is happening in my life at the moment. Life is always boring after i come back from Kuching. Gosh! I miss Kuching so much. Don't know when will i be able to go back again. Hopefully its soon.

I have also decided to cut out writing a title because i always can't seem to find any name for a title so i will only write down a title when i think out of something.

I went back to Kuching for 35 days without telling anyone except my parents and little brother. My friends and my sister was surprised. haha... But this time i had lots of great time especially with Lee Sze, Jing, Hui Nah, Sook Yee, Mei Shing, Susan, Kenny and Kah Fui. They are friends that i can find at anytime of the day and will always be here for me to hear out my problems. I am sorry for those i did not get the chance to meet up with especially Wendy, Edwina and Alicia. This time i get the chance to meet up with Maybelle and Jennifer which was great catching up with each other.

I have been back from Kuching since the 21st Feb. I was busy when i first came back from Kuching but i can't seem to hold myself from crying everytime i leave Kuching. I guess Kuching has so much memories for me that i really don't want to leave the little town. My mum always told me that this time i am back to Brisbane not because of studying so i can always go home anytime. Ok! I need to stop writing about Kuching if not i will start crying again.

I have just started working again in the kebab stall yesterday. Things are getting great so bascially i have nothing much to worry except my Marketing job which i am still looking for until now. I do hope and pray that i will get a proper job soon in order to gain some experiences. So i have decided to send as many resume as i can with finger crossing that someone will call me for an interview soon and hire me to work. I need marketing job desperately. haha...

I'll update you guys soon with my life. Hopefully i will have the motivation to write. So guys, please give me some motivation by telling me that your reading my blog cos i won't want to write when i have to audiences. haha... Thanks!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    finally a blog! wee...how come delete the previous blog wor? Aduh~ you are entitled to write whatever you want in your page. ^_^
    I have been blog-hopping a lot lately! if cannot get a job, try the employment agency. They will help you get the job you want. all the best! *hugs*
    Anonymous said...
    hey...sorry can't visit you..time was so packed...and i've got to go to sibu..i promise to try to meet u next year..u will be back right? i'm sure going to go back..hope to see u then!
    =)
    @lv1nX said...
    good luck on your job search:) just keep sending those resumes out.. i sent mine to just about 30 plus companies and gone through 7 interviews before I got my internship... and now i'm enjoying my job:) put ur faith in the lord and he will bless you:)
    -sHeiLa- said...
    to ed: thanks for the encouragement n advise to look for employment agency.

    to Wendy: it's ok! hopefully we are able to meet up next year if i am back.

    to alvin: bro, thanks for trying to lift up my spirits in looking for job.

Post a Comment