31 October 2007

I'm so under stress now. This is my last semester and i will be graduating this December. I don't know if i should feel excited or not. I don't know if i am able to do well in my coming exams. I am not studying hard enough and i should be studying right now and not writing blog here.

This week i have been working as usual. When i reach home i didn't even study but just stick onto the computer and do nothing. I'm so not encouraged in studying now. WHY???? When i try to study i will either be eating or playing with my handphone. Next week i will be having my paper back to back and i'm not even prepared for it. I know i shouldn't be complaining here because no one can help me except myself.

I still got one small assignment to hand in this Friday. I'm promising myself to finish it tonight and hope i'll be able to do it. So finger cross!

In another 3 weeks plus i'll be seeing my parents and im so confuse if i should dye back my hair black. I'm worried that after my parents saw it they will start nagging. They will be here for 3 weeks and i won't be able to stand my mum to nag for 3 weeks. Decision! Decision! Hate making decision! Puff....

2 Comments:

  1. Pink Winnie said...
    jia you.. good luck.. :p
    Chong Chung Fui said...
    people say: graduating = losing job... dont be stressed out, but do start planning for da future lar... ^^

Post a Comment