21 March 2007
was talking to my ex-colleague in kuching and something that she said makes me feel somewhat sad and lost i guess. she's a very good friend of mine in my ex office and we usually had all the fun when i work there. but i guess things changed. it now seems like we're a total stranger. she says that i'm far away so there's nothing she can do much. how true can that be?
for me friends will always be friends no matter how far you are. even though we don't always contact each other, we still have the good feeling when we get to meet up. for example, lisa (my swedish friend) is now in France but we still keep contact and our friendship never fade cos we both believe that one day we will meet up with each other again. the time that we had was the precious moments that i couldn't ask for more. but sometimes i do wish we could turn back time and spend more time having fun together.
Labels: friends




Since I'm going to Japan in July... maybe after I've finished my contract there (in a year from July) I'll travel around if I have saved money (HA HA :P) - so if you're in Malaysia around then, maybe we can meet up! :)
PS Good luck on that job thing in the later post!